MacRetro AEC - The big Vote. Kaiser vs big.eck

MacRetro AEC - the big vote

• big.eck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kaiser

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
AEC's can ride modern bikes but they can stop being auld g***, I should know :LOL:

Also a tax on BITD stories :shock:

You cant have a forward looking organisation dedicated to stuff from BITD for pity's sake :LOL:

not a lot coming in from the candidates here :(

Us floating voaters need delicate persuasion :D

Ah cannae fotieshop - where's ziggy when we need 'im?

well good people of macretro , by voting me you will have endless winegums at the meets :D

you will have first dibbs on anything i'm selling by pm (and it will be freindly prices ;) )

i will trawl through ebay for you looking for parts when you can't be bothered (just pm me what your after and a budget) :LOL:

you will also be granted access to my wee spray booth and whatever paint i have lying around at that time (first couple of clients will have biscuits and tea/coffee supplied free)

i will change gazz's pic whenever pm'd with a good replacement pic :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i will give out free one to one wheelie lessons to who ever wants them ;)

i will lead us invading the english forums ( we did'nt get dressed for nothing! )

but in all honesty i'd be happy to bow down to the grand master himself , the king of gibber , the wee gassing guy fae the south west , mr kaiser.........

velomaniac":14sm9alh said:
Dont give in Eck, loads of votes still possible ;)

i'm not giving in ;) just making it clear that i'm not gona go away in a huff if i don't win :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

hey my pictures are special- hands off :LOL: :LOL:

I prefer wine gums to black jacks.......over to you kaiser to up the anti!

Back