The NW&NW Area: General Chat Thread

Going to recce Gisburn Forest tomorrow afternoon. Anyone wishing to join me is very welcome.

I can't make it either Mark. Work are offering me loads of overtime this week. Would of loved to of join you for another easy recce ride!! ;)

drystonepaul":vi4o8j6s said:
Can't make it tomorrow Mark but did you get the route map I sent you?
Sure did, looks like a possible Paul. I'll try and take the camera for some shots.

I've just been updating and tweaking the NW&NWA Events Calendar if anyone wants to look at it.
Still plenty of gaps to fill if we are aiming to do at least one ride per month. If anyone has any suggestions for routes or areas to ride then please let us know.

It's also well worth checking with the RB National Events Calendar to see what else is happening and to avoid any clashes.

Cheers
Paul

Sunday 21st of March, window of opportunity for a local level ride. Anyone interested, any suggestions?

We're just over the border at Kirroughtree with the Mac Lads the Saturday after if you're at a loose end. About 20 names down so far- should be a good day out on a superb trail.

sinnett177":2usedk1t said:
Sunday 21st of March, window of opportunity for a local level ride. Anyone interested, any suggestions?

I'm all booked up for that weekend Mark. I'll have to see about Kirroughtree the following weekend. It's a 450 mile round trip for me. :shock:

Back