* Dunkeld * Macretro Official Ride* Sat 30th Jan 2010

Boxxer

Boxxer
What bolt has sheared?
The post binder or the clamp?
I am sure I have a binder I can bring and a few different size seatposts/clamps you could borrow.
Let me know or stick a pic up and I am sure we can sort. Only if you want to ride it, ride what you want, but if thats what you want to ride I am sure we can do something.

Jamie

Tiggs you will be made welcome - meet at 10 in the carpark on the map - if it is snowed in then the carpark on the edge of town (might need money for this one).

I'll also be bringing Dave a workmate - on his 'Dale killerV

*******If everyone can PM me their mobile numbers in case people are running late or lost I think that would be a good idea - I will pass the list on so you have some numbers to call. *******

Please don't assume I have your number as I lost them all a while back after not backing my phone memory up.

I'm possibly going to bring the muddy fox, was looking at it today and its ideal fodder :D

If everyone can PM me their mobile numbers in case people are running late or lost I think that would be a good idea - I will pass the list on so you have some numbers to call.

Im nearly set.I have the cassette and chain,the shifters are fitted with their cables.The only thing im short is the rear mech.I got an X9 on ebay ,that was sent the next day[Saturday]but its still not here :cry:
Even a set of kore risers i won 2 days ago have arrived.
If i cannot get a sram rear mech then i wont be going,
would any of you have one spare.??any model will do as long as its sram

It would delay our start as i would have to first attach it then fettle the shifter cable[or someone else could do it if theyre good and quick :D ]

Ive still got a few days,so fingers crossed :?

It OK ZZ, I've drafted in DaveDH as the chauffeur. He's dying to scare me to death with his driving antics in his hot hatch :shock:

Anyway your shifting that much stuff you could set up as a courier :LOL:

Just to clarify Dyna-Ti, any SRAM rear mech cannot mean any SRAM rear mech as some shift at a 1:1 ratio and others at 2:1, which is it ???
I dont have a SRAM mech but thought checking this detail might be useful :?

Back