MacRetro AEC - The big Vote. Kaiser vs big.eck

MacRetro AEC - the big vote

• big.eck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kaiser

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
couldn't they both do it , one at each end ?

I'm not going to actually vote , not really my place to

although I wonder how many accounts I can create beginning in Mac**** :LOL:

Big ringing while giving a reach around and thinking of back handers . Can't help but think of politicians .

MacRetro Sleaze :D

Now needing some manifesto action from each of the either/ors :LOL:

yours
Mr Panda (Mrs)

:shock:

I promise free black jacks and fruit salads at every meet paid for by a clean shaven tax.

Also a tax on repeating BITD stories. There will be an amnesty meet though.

A benevolent fund set up for MacRetro riders injured in the line of duty, this shall be called the ZigZag Foundation.

Big ringing lessons for all(mandatory)

I alone shall bear the burden and social pariah status of being elected on an internet forum and given a three letter acronym title.

I shall also edit perrys sniper posting on landmark MacRetro posts to 'I love boaby suppers'

kaiser":1iwbim2l said:
I promise free black jacks and fruit salads at every meet paid for by a clean shaven tax.

Also a tax on repeating BITD stories. There will be an amnesty meet though.

A benevolent fund set up for MacRetro riders injured in the line of duty, this shall be called the ZigZag Foundation.

Big ringing lessons for all(mandatory)

I alone shall bear the burden and social pariah status of being elected on an internet forum and given a three letter acronym title.

I shall also edit perrys sniper posting on landmark MacRetro posts to 'I love boaby suppers'

:roll:

Eck's got a spray gun though !! :cool:

Gc (still not voted ;) )

mmmmm Black Jacks :D I had a black Jack Milkshake last week. Lovely.

Wheres the creative photo shopping that I was hoping to see this morning when I arose??

Si

I've spotted a big problem for you kaiser, if you win, you will need to ride retro at the meets, you do know that don't you?

Back