Chain Reaction Cycles

tintin40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
:evil: Well all has been good with this store still the last two weeks. They now wont answer the phone. don't e-mail claim forms so that i can claim for lost goods.So that they can re-send replacement goods. It's been an utter nightmare. I wont go back. Plus being based across the sea i can't knock on the door.
I found a much better bike web site based in Gosport UK. http://www.ukbikestore.co.uk/acatalog/S ... S_242.html
These people are very helpful even when their are problems.
Thanks to CRC i'm left with half a bike and £170 out of pocket :twisted:

Sorry to hear that mate.

I placed my second order with CRC the other week and they sent out the wrong tyres from those ordered.

I emailed back to the order confirmation email and they replied next day with an address to send the items back to. I had to pay postage but they did refund it.

Let me know if you have any further troubles and I will PM you the direct email of the guy who sorted my wrong order out.

Thanks dark horse.They have at last e-mailed me. No form attached :evil: They are just so F**king slow. Try again tomorrow :cry:

I think ukbikestore is run by one of the guys on the idriders.com/Proflex forum - username Sprucey... so you should be in good hands.

:D Glad to see i'm not the only person who likes UKbike store.

I got my Mono Minis from UKBikestore, the guy took the order over the phone and i managed to blag free braided hoses in to the bargain. Top service.

I've also spent a small fortune with CRC without problems. Never had to send anything back though...

Tony - glad to see you have taken up my Chain Reactio Challenge (see thread below), but a shame it has failed you.

I have to say there used to be no problem calling them, but these days you are VERY lucky to get through. Maybe they are just getting bigger, faster than they have resources for.

Shame as they are pretty good usually.

:)

Progress is happening. Faxed back the claim forms. But this took 3 days :evil: I gave them my work e-mail as then i can fax back same day. But they still e-mailed to my home :twisted:
I just want to put my bike together :cry: and stop using the XTR for going to work on :shock:

Well. Since my order for a USE stem & Ritchey bar two weeks ago. They are now out of stock and the bar is not made any more :shock: It looks to me as if they never had them in stock in the first place.As for the other kit. Well who knows? I bought a hope stem from UK Bikestore.
I just hope it all arrives in the post :)

Back