East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

:cry: :cry: :cry: £340 for discs and pads (car not bike) Almost EXACTLY the same cost as the AMP B4 shipped from New York :evil: :evil: :evil:

:idea: whisky

hi guys hows it going,aint rode much lately and cant make wednesday due to teaching till 8.however theres gonna be a group of us coming over sunday morning and wondered how the trails were? are they all wet and churned up or not to bad? cheers fellas and hopefully see some of you there or real soon :D

Now, pay attention chaps. This is important:

Meet at 7pm, in Pines car park.

If the Pines is shut (shouldn't be as traditionally open till 10 on a Wednesday) then we will meet in the pub car park of the first Public House in Clipstone unless I post otherwise. ( I don't know the name of the pub but it is lit in a garish and tasteless manner if that helps.)

To get there continue past the entrance of the Pines towards Clipstone. Go under a railway bridge and take an immediate left into the pub car park.

I will ring the bike shop tomorrow and post if I recieve any further info so please check back here at 1pm tomorrow.

I will text RC200ti and Orange71 to confirm final plans.

If you want me to text you please PM me with your mobile number.

Regards

Unocogero

longun":2wh2tb70 said:
hi guys hows it going,aint rode much lately and cant make wednesday due to teaching till 8.however theres gonna be a group of us coming over sunday morning and wondered how the trails were? are they all wet and churned up or not to bad? cheers fellas and hopefully see some of you there or real soon :D

The Kitchener trail is muddy and hellish, I mean really not worth the journey but...all the old trails are pretty good so if you are happy to go off piste...;)

Latest posts

Back