Gone

KORE bars and stem:
P1000471.jpg

How it looks at the moment:
P1000477.jpg

P1000478.jpg

Just arranging some new stickers from Gil_M and awaiting my hope ti glide wheel set. Then its done ish

Are you going to polish up that frame with a bit of Autosol and Brasso?
The bars and stem look good too. Have you gone for custom coloured decals or the original red ones?
Ready for the weekend eh...?

Yes the frame will be getting some love very soon. Just finalizing decals at the moment. Want to sort the decals then i will set to polishing the frame up.

Hopefully i should be there on Sunday, potentially with a mate on a 856 and also a mate on a ex raleigh team titanium.

Small update, bought a pair of Hope hubs with Mavic rims off a user on here. Had the anodized nipples removed by my friend and had them fitted with standard ones:
P1000496.jpg

P1000497.jpg

I have also made a start stripping the bike down to a frame to polish it all up:
P1000498.jpg

P1000499.jpg

That looks gorgeous and makes me want a Zaskar even more now, are you by any chance the same Rick Draper from PNG btw?

Funny little world aint it bud, hai lol.

There seems to be a close connection between the car enthusiast scene and ex mountain bikers, although i wish id never given up on the bikes as its so much harder to come back once youve discovered burgers and beers haha!

Loving your Zaskar dude, i want one rather badly lol

Yep, gave up biking for cars and now done a full circle, for bikes again!

Got this dusted off and a number of up to date bikes. Loving it again, its a great pass time.

Back