i got fired over the phone last night for being ill

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Guess what bernard matthews fired me last night because i have got the bug thats going round the factory. And had to have yestyrday off they got my line leader to ring me at half 7 last night to tell me not to bother coming back i thought it was illegal so i voiced my upsetness this morning to the HR department and within 10 mins i had the floor manager phoning me back to say they had made mistake. And he brown nosed appologising left right and center that he was only upset that i wasn't there when he wanted me there anyone think that this out of order, what would have happened if i hadn't phoned this morning i wonder :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: what a PR1(k

sounds like you need a month off with the stress they have caused you ;) :twisted:

i called in sick at 6:15 am how bad now they want me to go back on a writen warning i swear they are the biggest bunch of retards on the planet :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

cannondale king":32sniygu said:
i swear they are the biggest bunch of retards on the planet :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

no, that'd be my mates celeb hunting photography agency that regularly sends him to places like Pulborough in Sussex, when the event is actually at Peterborough. (because they do sound similar and that.)

And send him after celebs that don't actually exist but are typos of real celebs.

eg: Kate Goss or Nicky Hinton.

And it's only the snappers with a brain that put two and two together and go after the real one. Paparazzi scum! Ha ha.

They never seem to make the connection either, you wonder how they make any money. Genius.

Cannondale king.

With bird flu / Bernard Matthews being in the news these last few months this would almost certainly fly at most tabloid newspapers and perhaps a few broadsheets.

Take your story to them ask to speak to the news desk, don't give them the whole story over the phone (even if they ask!) until you have agreed a figure, ask for £5k - £10 - and ditch that job.

I am being serious !

Lee

cannondale king":31fq3pzv said:
Guess what bernard matthews fired me last night because i have got the bug thats going round the factory. And had to have yestyrday off they got my line leader to ring me at half 7 last night to tell me not to bother coming back i thought it was illegal so i voiced my upsetness this morning to the HR department and within 10 mins i had the floor manager phoning me back to say they had made mistake. And he brown nosed appologising left right and center that he was only upset that i wasn't there when he wanted me there anyone think that this out of order, what would have happened if i hadn't phoned this morning i wonder :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: what a PR1(k

i might just do that depending what happens tomorrow morning when i go back only doing that to find out what there playing at and why there f***ing me around :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

cannondale king":5j2uk3qy said:
i might just do that depending what happens tomorrow morning when i go back only doing that to find out what there playing at and why there f***ing me around :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Mate, sorry to hear that, def dont let them give you grief - are you a member of a union? If not I would recommend looking a relevant one up on the net and giving them a call to see what they advise.

Latest posts

Back