19?? Carrera Krakatoa GT

legrandefromage":227sgl9z said:
keep the good bits then huz the rest - I had one of these for about 5 minutes and it was pretty grim to ride.

Sorry.

yeah actually I quite like it :?: I will be keeping it for at least the next few months. Think it might be good fun to ride offroad.

don't be sorry,we can't all like the same stuff :LOL: I'm sure you'd thing my Trailstar is too heavy, too small and has forks that are too long, but I think it's the best bike in the world ;)

I only comment if its something I've had the pleasure of owning and having actually ridden one, it werzent very nice...

I'm sure your dmr is luvverly.

there will be date stamps on the stem, seatpost and under the seat. Date codes on the mechs and chainset

I would say 1990/91

The seat clamp broke off on mine...

I remember really wanting one of these(for some insane reason) BITD, and so it's got to be around the '89/90/91 that LGF has hinted to, above^^^

Steve

You'll be riding this at Haldon then? Looks good to me :)

What's the 'M' no. on the canti's? I've got what looks similar on front of my Trek 970. They're LX BR-M550's and have specific type blocks, 'V' type blocks work with them though ;)

Matt.

Cheers :D

I might well bring this along to Haldon :D The brakes are BR MT62, I found a similar pair on US ebay but the postage is £33 so I'll not be going for those! I expect something willl turn up.

i think a friend of mine has (or had) an old carrera, not sure what model it was, that looked very similar to this, the paintjob was just like that but in a lighter blue colour. If you like i could get in touch and see if he still has it if you want it for any parts etc?

Back