June BoTM **GET YOUR NOMINATIONS IN NOW**

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.S Are we allowed to enter bikes we dont have anymore ???

Got the Burgundy/Blue still but Thats my stolen Moonrise !!!

Attachments

• adr and att pic.jpg
    adr and att pic.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 1,962
Oooohh eerrr, Soreeee !!!

There seems to be something in the water at the mo creating some high emotions :?

At his been a year since ive been on the site so just thought for those gold fish out there and the new interesing people they may appreciate a few more bike pics !!

delboy009":2zgephwm said:
Oooohh eerrr, Soreeee !!!

There seems to be something in the water at the mo creating some high emotions :?

At his been a year since ive been on the site so just thought for those gold fish out there and the new interesing people they may appreciate a few more bike pics !!

yeah, ameybrook seems to have a problem with Kleins ;)

me not :)

Carsten

Carsten":1u91l8ev said:
yeah, ameybrook seems to have a problem with Kleins ;)Carsten

Not true. [Forum tone friendly] Both yours and Del's are stunning builds with amazing attention to detail. And I'm sure this has been discussed elsewhere, but I'm just bored with Kleins. In the basement or garage of any serious VRC collector lies one or two immaculate Klein attitudes or adroits that sadly never get ridden. Sunburst linear moonrise coral reef gator fade whatever. Its been done before.

Not trying to be negative, my favorite VRC memory involves a Klein (discussed in another thread), but fifteen billion pics of Del's bike here seems a bit unnecessary. Plus, I liked it when he first posted in September, 2006 ;)

Again, not trying to be a d*ck, just stating what is my very humble opinion. The tangible evidence will appear in t-minus 28 days when my Wicked beats the living piss out of every one of ya. :LOL:

John":3l16owh0 said:
No go on entering bike(s) you no longer own I'm afraid

sounds like another good idea for bike of the month tho ............................. 'BYUTOOTM' :LOL: (bikes you used to own of the month)

;)

sounds like another good idea for bike of the month tho ............................. 'BYUTOOTM' :LOL: (bikes you used to own of the month)

;)[/quote]
:D :D if that happens. Then can i enter my only 100% retro Trimble frame 222 :LOL: pretty please :LOL:

I know that there are no rules ....or is it that there are rules?
Anyway people are starting to put cute children and fuzzy ducks into their photos.
I do hope that this is in no way supposed to help sway the votes.
We all know where this would end up (me having to hire some topless bird to sit on my BOTM entry) and loosing because .........has managed to get a better looking Babe that is ok with sucking hand grips.

Sorry all sorts of things are comming to mind here.
Um Moderator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back