And today I did......

Si I reckon the forks are built for it, also any more aqua fade will be too tarty. I reckon the problem is the syncros stem and post, too black and squat. BTW I have a Yo you can swap :LOL: .

Its a large frame and the top tube is a little long for my liking hence the shorter stem (although the standover is the same as a medium Yo). Your post is blue isn't it?? wouldn't look right with the red stuff.

Si

Dr S":amxqpxvk said:
Its a large frame and the top tube is a little long for my liking hence the shorter stem (although the standover is the same as a medium Yo). Your post is blue isn't it?? wouldn't look right with the red stuff.

Si

The post was a scrapper anyroads. It had been cut quite short. I got a NOS control tech post for it instead.

Ah, just spotted the Dr's S.A.B on the last page, look's stunning, i suppose a page and a half of gassing for that is excuseable :LOL:

More work for me today, just a "short" 11 hour shift, just had a fantastic sweet and sour chicken cooked all by myself :) , stuffed now :cool:

Today I ( is this the right thread ? ) chased the bottom bracket threads in a trek , ouch stop throwing the stones you fookers . I looked over the bike and all the parts were shagged , estimated he would be looking at about £100 to get the thing sorted and that was if when I chased the threads ( I tried to write it off from the start ) the bottom bracket doesn't just pull out . Phoned the guy and I guess it was his mum who answered but when the guy phoned me back he said " just change the bottom bracket "

boo

I told him that there didn't look like there was much alloy left to make usable threads but he still wanted it doing .

boo

so I did it , but as we're waiting on the bottom bracket I don't know yet if it'll hold .

Who's betting it does ?

boo

Also a fella talked to me about the bulbs he bought a few months ago for his car blowing a few days apart from each other . Why do people assume I know this shit ? It must be the beard , beards look knowledgeable :LOL: face it the bulbs we're fine for long enough to not be a manufacturers fault and if they blow so close to each other then it's likely to be an electrical fault with your car , I referred him to a colleague and scarpered :LOL:

Have a shave Perry, your young enough to get away with the fresh faced look of a know nothing teenager who are commonly found working in Halfords. The public will thus avoid you if they have questions to ask ;)

As for the bottom bracket you should have gone for on of those YST thread to itself cartridge units. Thus it would be guaranteed to hold together.

Back