2005 Turner Flux

Thats really nice...

I'm another one who for some reason thinks Turners should come in yellow... from ye oldie magazines, 1st impression and all that...
been pondering a DW one, and yep, it'd be yellow (with all that money I don't have of course)

That pic was wildside?... just around the corner again...

T'boo Ted":1tx1txxx said:
That pic was wildside?... just around the corner again...

My photos are all in the back garden, but yes the mag article was from Wildside 2008.

Am just doing a rebuild for the 2010 race now. :)

T'boo Ted":3bpi5pfu said:
ha people try to rope me into things like that... somehow they look at me and see athlete, and i have no idea why...

Its the ARC, its just says race me ;)

i have a copy of nzmbr mag from a few years ago :) nice that you can distiguish yourself in the mag due to frame colour, nice bikes buddy, i prefer the look of the newer wheels you have on there

cyfa2809":2p533kcj said:
i have a copy of nzmbr mag from a few years ago :) nice that you can distiguish yourself in the mag due to frame colour, nice bikes buddy, i prefer the look of the newer wheels you have on there

The race number and 90s Turner jersey is a give away too ;)

I still like the look of the older XTR M965 wheels and they work pretty well too. They are going on another Turner project though.

fatfixie":3jcpbtaz said:
Noice,must get round to rebuilding the '96 Burner i picked up a while back........

Andy

I still have to finish off my 95 FTF so there's no need to rush things ;)

Latest posts

Back