* Dunkeld * Macretro Official Ride* Sat 30th Jan 2010

zigzag":36zplrlu said:
I'm thinking if DaveDH takes you up, I could offer big eck a lift and we'd have one more for the ride (assuming he's not working on the Saturday).

cheers for thinking about me guys ;) but i'll be working when you guys are out in the snow having fun :(

Out for a ride tonight on the bananarama and had realized it would be stupid to bring any other bike rides like a dream :cool:

I've got a set of rims for big Eck,but ive been having problems finding a box,even at the LBS.
will there be anyone at the meet that will come into contact with Eck and could drop them off for me :D
There will be a pint on me at the end,unless you will be driving,in that case i'll have 2 ,one in your honour ;)

So is this what peeps will be riding then?

The Ken- Gt Ti jobbie
Zigzag - 29er or rockhopper
Kaiser -29er or salsa
Velo -white lightning
Gaz -yo yo yo
JamieDyer -spesh stumpie?
Mr Panda -orange flavour?
RobMac kona?
Boxxer ?
Messiah (maybe) kona thang?
jimihendrix -gt zaskar
DaveDownhill -dynabanana
Dyna-ti -dyna Ti
Radoslaw- Gt Ti jobbie

dyna, bring the rims on Saturday and I'll make sure Alex gets them. And I'm sure I could handle a lager shandy.

zigzag":1efigbvk said:
dyna, bring the rims on Saturday and I'll make sure Alex gets them. And I'm sure I could handle a lager shandy.

Righto chap
Thanks for that :xmas-cool:

If youre not driving i have some interesting 57%vol Navy Rum im bringing along[Hip flask worth].A few swigs and you wont care about the cold ;)
Or the lining of your stomach :shock: :LOL:

clockworkgazz":3lzqauq2 said:
So is this what peeps will be riding then?

The Ken- Gt Ti jobbie
Zigzag - 29er or rockhopper
Kaiser -29er or salsa
Velo -white lightning
Gaz -yo yo yo
JamieDyer -spesh stumpie?
Mr Panda -orange flavour?
RobMac kona?
Boxxer ? - Either Raleigh M-Trax 1000 or Lapierre Spicy 316
Messiah (maybe) kona thang?
jimihendrix -gt zaskar
DaveDownhill -dynabanana
Dyna-ti -dyna Ti
Radoslaw- Gt Ti jobbie

Well, it will build up into a really light bike... Surely you could catch us up?

Bringing the Rockhopper - Almost excited about my big chunky 2.3 front tyre now.

I think I'll bring along some normal pedals and swap out the SPDs depending on conditions - I hate how easily they get all blocked up and useless with compacted snow/ice.

I don't really do light builds, even my Xizang weighs almost 25lb - I like to be able to hit trees with confidence :)

Might try your wheel on my bike if that is ok, see if it fits, I like the idea of fat rubber again.

Back