The NW&NW Area: Roll Call

Rick Draper":2oic9b93 said:
Thought i should swing in and add myself to the roll call. New here and just sorting out my 97 GT Zaskar.

Name amazingly is Rick Draper. Location Macclesfield. Rides GT Zaskar but mainly a Giant Anthem X and a Santa Cruz Blur LT. Mostly rides around Macc Forest, Three Shires, Goyt valley and Lyme park.

you must have run into drystonepaul at somepoint riding in the same forrest!

Easy_Rider":2l3vx94c said:
you must have run into drystonepaul at somepoint riding in the same forrest!

Its funny as to get to the forest 9 times out of 10 everyone will go right passed my house, and despite me been a self confessed bike pervert i don't recall ever bumping into him.

I might well be out this coming weekend though so will meet a fair few of you.

hi am in bethesda snowdonia

race co=ordinator for the Revolution bikes winter cross league

ex top x rider in my younger days

happy to meet up for a ride on or off road

cheers barry

real name ; neil
live; lowton [north cheshire ]
bikes ;every one in my signiture
ride ;any thing within a a 150 mile radius of were i live [i am a member of the st helens woollybacks mtb club which means we get about abit]

Here Iam, Martin.

will ride wherever I end up but frequent Gisburn Lakes etc....and to work..eeew, not that word again.

access to all my fleet, usually most of them are running but sometimes most of them are in an evolutionary state.

Real name - Jon
Live: Stretford, Manchester
Rides: At the moment, Kona for bumming about, Orange for commuting, Pace for falling off...
Where: To/from Warrington part offroad for work, wherever it takes me for everything else. Usually not far due to family etc ( yeah yeah). Consequently I'm a fat lump who needs some exercise but treating very gently when out on a ride :oops:

Live: West Cumbria
Rides: 2009 Saracen Mantra 3, Townsend Warlord SS work-hack, 1992 Stumpjumper project.
Where: The Lake District! Generally around the Keswick area, incl. Whinlatter.

Real name John.

Don't ride nearly enough, if at all, mostly canal banks cos I is too fat and my bikes gonna break

Rides:

1992 Trek 950. Full LX (bar head set). Needs refinish but I won't touch it until I can get some decals.

Dyna Tech. Roadified with drops, slicks & 8spd STI.

Basso. racer. A work in progress

Falcon. 1979 Professional. Daren't ride it - too fat!

Peugeot. Lugless 531 7spd 105 cassette/600/RX100 mongrel. Mudguards.

DiamondBack X-Link Sport. Manitou Black, XTR discs, LX calipers. Plush.

luv'n'stuff

J

volvo1980 - Alex- ride localy bury/rochdale/bolton areas and visit trail centres regular and love llandegla- bikes, 94 orange p7, 09 cannondale rize 4,2010 ribble gran fondo road bike

Back