nporternz feedback

bought XTR shifter/levers and came to the US in good time from NZ! good communication and fair prices! hope to deal with again!

DOC

Superb, arrived superquick and supersafe. Nic's definately one of the good guys who you can trust to come through with the goods.

Cheers Nic!

Superb amount of effort on Nics behalf saw a HED rim sent from the other side of the world, not once but twice! (first time the postal service lost the address label and had to return it)

Cheers matey!

JeRkY":2qp70ebo said:
Superb amount of effort on Nics behalf saw a HED rim sent from the other side of the world, not once but twice! (first time the postal service lost the address label and had to return it)

Cheers matey!

phew - glad it got there okay this time, already had an m900 rear hub and mech go missing this year!!!

Hope you can use it mate and wasnt in as bad state as you imagined!! PS I have to paypal you some cash as they didnt charge me anywhere near what they said they would

Yeah i'll deffo be able to use it, planning to patch the carbon where needed and hook it up to a suitable Hope hub. The HED's are going to be the display wheels, I have a set of bulbs on 517's that are for use.

Thanks again for your efforts, if there is much change left, take enough out of it to get yourself a well earned pint.

Regards

Rob

Back