June BoTM **GET YOUR NOMINATIONS IN NOW**

Status
Not open for further replies.
1992 Klein Attitude

I'd like to enter my 1992 Klein Attitude!

This baby is in Horizon Linear Fade, sports XTR M900 components along with original Syncros post (logo in back), 1st generation Flite and Klein grips & tyres.

horizon1.jpg

horizon2.jpg

horizon3.jpg

horizon5.jpg

horizon6.jpg

Re: It's the taking part - not the winning!

mrkawasaki said:
Why vote Alien in June??

Cunningham-penned - nice line in heritage...
Original XT gruppo - big levers work small brakes (how come we forgot that?!)
Original MBA sticker on frame - probably stuck on by a Californian circa 1989
It's an e-stay - we need more e-stay winners of BOTM...
In three weeks time it will be in Retrobike works team at the Mountain Mayhem 24 hours race - not in the show tent...
Wacky splatter and pearl paint job - pretty trick for a mass-produced frameset in its day...

I've owned a few Aliens. All the same as yours 89. I loved those bikes. Comfy ride due to the flexiness. Cracked one by the bb shell. Cracked another one at the the drive side chainstay. But I beat the crap out of them when I was younger and could take the abuse. Restored the last one. Got the last decal set from Nishiki before they went out. When I called looking for decals. The gal on the other end was so nice. She said give me your address, we have one set left. I'll have them out tomarrow. A few days later a box arrived with my decal set and an new unpainted fork. All for free. I'll never forget that day. Did the restore and traded it even up for a 1981 Dodge Ram Charger. Then sold the dodge for $2700. Came out pretty good I'd say.

That must be a first, near identical Attitudes in the same month. Be interesting to see how the vote splits :LOL:

P20":1e3aff5a said:
That must be a first, near identical Attitudes in the same month. Be interesting to see how the vote splits :LOL:

Haha!

It was bound to happen sooner or later. :p

The older, more correct one would get my vote.

Nahhhh..... Not really !! You can kis my hairy bottom if you think im gonna drop out of this one !! :D :D

Attachments

• Coral reef att 1.jpg
    Coral reef att 1.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 1,758
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back