2007 SE Racing Floval Flyer. Improvements.

Grannygrinder

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I know its not an MTB and its very new but I thought i'd show you all anyway. Bought as mint F&F and built up with appropriate strong parts, whilst also trying to keep the weight reasonable. I'm waiting for a crown so that i can fit some carbon forks, although I might not fit them. Also waiting on Red ano Odessey Sharkbite pro pedals for the finishing touch.
Be gentle ;)

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 2,207
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 2,207
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    133.5 KB · Views: 2,207
Honestly? Ditch the horrible downtube decal and get Gil to make you some 1980s style replacements. The only fork that belongs in an SE is Landing Gear. Otherwise I like it very much, looks like a lot of fun.

All stickers are original and as such will be staying put. I'm going to think long and hard about fork choice, the carbon ones I have are really nice, and light. But as you say the Landing Gear ones are RIGHT ;)
I'm going to get some machining done on the stem as it weighs a ton, apart from that just the pedals to fit and shes done. If it ever stops raining I might get a chance to use her :D

Very nice

Always run chain tensioners on BMX which helps with wheel movement probs..might be worth putting one on there.

Profile bits inc. stem would look sweet on that :D

Ah, I see them now....very tidy

All you need now is a nice racetrack or set of trails....may have to wait a bit though for some dry weather!

That is a cool bike you have. My new toy is really a toy, I have the different kind of toys in my room. It is children toys but I still want it. This makes me happy and I want to add more.

Back