* Dunkeld * Macretro Official Ride* Sat 30th Jan 2010

I didn't get up to dunkeld today to check it out - spent the last 5 hours clearing a blocked sink, nightmare job :cry:

We're all seem to be set in going anyway and the weather is meant to warm up at the start of week.

I'll definetely be there no matter what, may be on one of these though :LOL:

SNOWMOBILE.jpg

Should be ok - snow level on west coast (Glencoe area) is around 2000ft mark today. Amazing how fast it goes :cry:

Alternate plan

There is a council carpark down at the edge of town,just before you turn off to go up the hill towards the carpark we used last year.
Lots of space, toilets etc. We could use that if the top ones not usable.

Jamie

Hi Jimi
i've sent you a pm concerning a lift.thanks very much for the offer :D :D
I will be there,just need these parts to arrive before Thursday

I would think there would be a chance of ice,at least in patches given the ambient temperature and especially in the mornings or evenings.Might be an idea to double up on the elastoplast's ;)

Might also be a good idea for some of you to drop little bits of paper for me to follow.Its the only way i'll know where you all went :LOL:

Dyna-Ti, you seem to be labouring under the belief that we are all superfit types who'll leave you trailing in our wake :shock:

Some of our lot are better walkers than riders, nicotine habit the lot :LOL:

We leave no one behind ;)

velomaniac":2sg1z1zn said:
You live at inners :shock:

You lucky blighter :D

Yup, basically I turn out of my estate to the left, over the bridge and ta da!! :D

However I'm torn, my Raleigh is good but for a sheared seat binder which has broken and I'm going to have to drill out.

I may have to let the side down by bringing a modern rig......

Back