where to buy '94 Orange P7 decals?

scotty6969

Retro Newbie
Hi everyone
I am just about to start the restoration of my Orange P7, back to the condition it was in when i bought it in '94. I bought it from Cyclecare in High Wycombe and had to wait 3 weeks for delivery, it was the first one they sold! Anyway, I need a little help in locating an original P7 decal set. Any help with this would be greatly received. I keep you posted with my progress when i get stated. Thanks

Have a word with member gil_m on here as he produces all sorts of repro decals for us!

Failing that, email Orange direct as I understand they are quite helpfull.

I just moved away from High Wycombe although not far. I have a load of Orange decals, no idea if they are suitable though as I couldn't tell you what era they are. If you or anyone else can post pic's of what the correct ones should look like I can rummage through and see what I've got.

Hi guys and thanks for info you've provided me, it's greatly appreciated. I have added a couple of really rubbish pictures, so you can see what i'm looking for Mr developement_cycle. If i remember rightly, there were the 4 orange stickers shown(2 either side), 2 black P7 stickers for the top tube and a black orange logo, with P7 cut out for the headtube.

Attachments

• P1010699.JPG
    P1010699.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 1,197
  • P1010698.JPG
    P1010698.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 1,196
Back