Is this BMX mid or NU school?

BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN":2tnxmcmm said:
look on the bottom braket - where the pedals go - see if it has a 8 0r 7 in the first 4 numbers

some times hard to tell if pro perfromer or a performer ;)

Yeah, actually what are the differences between the pro and normal performer? Also correct me if i'm wrong but were'nt 97 models a different frame design?

think the 96' frames were different - can't remember what the difference was between the two models :?

have a look on bmxmuseum.com and see the other GT's there ;)

Yeah Will do. Can you help on a bit of GT history please? Was 98 the last year for GT's being made in America? I heard some taiwanese company bought them out around that time? Is this true? thanks again. :)

trxrincon":1nm10gjj said:
This is the bike. I think its actually a 98? can anybody verify this for me? Getting it on Monday.
it is a 98 frame i have the exact 1 does it have blue gt decals?? if it does only the 98 performer had them i have done some digging on mine.
hope this is a bit of help will shove a pic up l8r

Cossie-Yeah she has the blue decals on the seat tube. Might need some new ones tho for main frame and forks. Do you know of and shops that have them? Also do you know if they were still made in the USA in 98? Pics of your bike would be spot on. thanks

trxrincon":3m124cf2 said:
Cossie-Yeah she has the blue decals on the seat tube. Might need some new ones tho for main frame and forks. Do you know of and shops that have them? Also do you know if they were still made in the USA in 98? Pics of your bike would be spot on. thanks
here you go not sure where you can get the stickers from possibly ebay or other bmx sites and don't know whether they were built in USA in 98 check out this site http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/ hope i have been some help.

24012010124.jpg

trxrincon":25log2ut said:
Nice looks sweet. Do you have and pics of t built up? I'll have a look on bmx museum. thanks
no not done out with it yet its just a frame dunno whether i will do out with it yet or sell it on.

Yeah tell me bout it, not 100% sure what i'm gonna do with mine when I get it. Might just try clean it up first, might keep looking for a older bike. But it could look sweet sorted up??.

Back