* Dunkeld * Macretro Official Ride* Sat 30th Jan 2010

I'm only kidding about the spiked tyres, I'm just riding normal off road rubber. Personally never use spds and for the snow wouldn't recommend them, quick foot downs are useful :D

I'm sure we'll find something worth riding and meeting up with you lots always a laugh. ;)

Any of hte above - my wife is away for the weekend and as I'm moving to Inners in mid Feb I expect I'd be out of the equation till March at the earliest.....

Just let me know by the Friday so Ican decide what I'm doing

If someone from Glasgow need a lift and know road or have a car as well, maybe we could meet at some point in Glasgow on the Saturday morning? I just need some guidance how to get there without hassle. (I know, I should purchase navigation one day)

Welcome Radoslaw, Dyna-Ti was looking for a lift, perhaps he could hold a map and shout out instructions in a humorous manner - would be just like a GPS :)

Glasgow centre > M8 - M80 - A80 - M80 - M9 - A9 > Dunkeld

Or is there anyone else available from the Big Weeg?

P.S. - are you bringing the Xizang?

jimi Hendrix is from paisley so would probably pass through or near Glasgow.

We're retro so whats wrong with retro navigation, whats wrong with maps :?:

Looking good turnout wise for this meet :D

The Ken":1ho9lgxm said:
Welcome Radoslaw, Dyna-Ti was looking for a lift, perhaps he could hold a map and shout out instructions in a humorous manner - would be just like a GPS :)

Glasgow centre > M8 - M80 - A80 - M80 - M9 - A9 > Dunkeld

Or is there anyone else available from the Big Weeg?

P.S. - are you bringing the Xizang?

Great if Dyna-Ti will decide go with me :)
P.S. Yes I'll take Xizang, Zaskar is too fragile, bit worry about precious anodised colour ;)

Hod the boat... 3 Ti bikes (assuming dyna-ti is suitably equipped), possibly 4 if Dave brings his dyna-tech :shock:

Back