Car in Grimsby

Mr Panda":rk4zfm55 said:
clockworkgazz":rk4zfm55 said:
We still have Mrs Panda's original "portable" computer (cf laptop)
Ooooh, pics or make/model please Mr P! I have some very fond memories from my first job out of college of a Toshiba 'luggable' - brilliant keyboard coupled with a mad orange and black monochrome screen.

Especially for zigzag ;)

Compaq Portable 2 shown beside wifes 2 yar old Samsung Q Lapus Topus :shock:

And yes this is her genuine porable pc from early 90's - dare I say -STATE OF THE ART :cool: Mouse? Windows? What?

DSCN1185.jpg

and in carrying mode.....

DSCN1189.jpg

:LOL:

I dare you to rock up to starbucks with it :LOL:

Or gut it out , wang in a 7" screen some nice bits and maybe even a mobile raid0

It looks like it weighs enough to put your back out .

Afternoon - me again :D

What is it with this area and cars?

Current position: I'm interested in a car (Previa) in Grimsby - just wondering if anyone local enough would be able/willing to have a quick gander at it before I jump on a train......

....and before you ask there have been a total of NO suitable vehicles available north of Hadrian's Wall in the last 6 months :cry:

Stick to two kids and a dog and you won't have this problem.

lewis1641":26mk7mvq said:
what you need is a t4 transporter

Aha - Well one of the reasons for wanting to be canny with my proposed purchase is to retain sufficient cash :shock: for 1978 Bay Window Camper restoration :cool: .....currently laguishing unloved in my garage :cry:

Fingers crossed one of your people is on the case :D

Not too bad but a few 'oles apparent in chassis since last used :( Body ok-ish so perfectly saveable, at a cost :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Latest posts

Back