And today I did......

big.eck":3753ua6j said:
enid_puceflange":3753ua6j said:
Went to Bike Station today,
Had a rummage, bought nowt :eek:
Did eye up the Scott Endorphine thats hanging up again though :roll:

Gc

how much they wanting for it ? :D

I dont think they are selling it, i'm pretty sure one of the mechanics there owns it and it's just a wall hanger
But from my life life experience, EVERYTHING has a price :LOL: ;)

Gc

my 10 pack of e-bay inner tubes arrived today ,its only been a 3 week wait
so fitted my amberwall raptors to my hopes i bought from longunn
fitted brakes/cables to my current build

Today I realized that no matter how many famous faces you cast for the persuasionists it doesn't make it funny .

A pile of chores :roll: and tried to finish lacing up a front wheel only to find summat has gone wrong somewhere :x spokes way too long.

Nearly forgot , today I put two bikes together under the name MRS COCKS ; oh how I laughed .

That's almost as funny as the kid in the mrs class called HARRY BALLS . Come on if your surname is balls please don't choose a first name that is the nearest thing to hairy :LOL:

Took two days leave from work starting yesterday to go cycling :roll: and potter around house and garden getting wee jobs out of the way, start spring clean/clearout etc.

Spent yesterday at doc getting various medications and then holed up in outpatients getting xrays for onset of arthritis :shock:

This morning started well with stinkin' cold which deteriorated into full-on nasal flooding and streaming eyes :shock:

BRILLIANT :evil:

Roll on the weekend :D

I did another stupid thing today, bought the start of another motorbike project :shock:
I was just south of Edinburgh "youve still got snow" and the Pentlands looked dark and menacing, fog, snow, bbbbrrrr!

I need my head looked :?

RM

Another Alfa day and another big box of parts from the machinist. His CNC work is amazing and soon as he's done making parts for the car I'm going to have a run of Grafton Cantis made. Todays treats were a set of bespoke inlet manifold extenders and a box to fit the brake master cylinders and bias adjusters in. Early start in the morning to collect the last panel and its off to the paint department on Monday or Tuesday for the first of many coats of Rosso Alfa

Went to work went a run and I'm considering starting to look out stuff to sell, though I have a big bottle of beer in front of me.......... :roll:

Back