Pace RC35 Forks

somebody posted up a review of those ATC ones here in the last month or so... you might be able to find it.

The AB was 'atmosphere balanced', basically it meant that there were a couple of holes drilled in the forks to allow air to flow in and out easily. The pre AB had a habit of sucking dust and mud into the forks on rebound causing the forks to die and early death...

I don't mean or know enough to be pickey but on the station the forks have an RC30 label.

I have a pait of 35's I'm waiting to put on my bike and was just looking for source images to see how they are set up as they came in bits.

Aye, he mentioned he mixed an RC30 crown & RC35 to obtain the look of the earlier RC35 fork.

In the early days Pace sold suspension upgrade legs which was the RC35 stancheon and sliders to be bolted into the customers existing RC30 rigid fork crown.

When I purchased my RC100, it came with the 35 upgrade fitted and the 30 rigid legs spare. Althopugh I had a spare Pace crown so built them into a second set of forks.

JeRkY":3tii5e2a said:
Aye, he mentioned he mixed an RC30 crown & RC35 to obtain the look of the earlier RC35 fork.

In the early days Pace sold suspension upgrade legs which was the RC35 stancheon and sliders to be bolted into the customers existing RC30 rigid fork crown.

Spot on!

Look what I found!:

DSC03785.jpg

They are lovely and light... nice little touch.

Back