RETROBIKE ROAD RIDE - Would anyone be interested?

Now we're actually in the 'New Year' (and a Happy One to everybody!) perhaps we can start looking a bit more seriously. April/May time OK? Saturday or Sunday?

Perhaps Piers and me should meet up at the cafe sometime when the conditions are better to avoid duplicating any efforts - and confusing Claire!

Won't be for a little while though, I'm not trusting the weather (and therefore the roads) for a week or so!

I'd not dream of stepping on your SPDs :)
Happy to meet up for a comfortable scuttle round the lanes, although my mates Jes or Chip normally lead the rides whilst I just halfwheel them ;) .

if a Saturday might give the option to people who are further afield ?

Now the 2010 Time Trial calendar is out I would probably be looking at Sunday 16 May as a date. Most of April is spoken for as far as I'm concerned (and this includes Easter weekend) and several Saturdays in May so this date seems to be the best at the moment.

How does it fit in with everyone else?

No worries, even if its raining I will still come up to say hello and view all the beautiful bikes. I can be the team car if its wet :LOL:

I've warned Claire at the cafe that May 16 will probably be the date but will need to firm up on this nearer the time.

She did say though that Sunday is their busiest day but if we don't go for this I'm not sure when I could do it very easily.

Perhaps we'll need to bring our own tables and chairs!

Back