Flu ?!

icantthinkofausername

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Has anyone else got flu like symptoms at the moment ? I've had mine for about two weeks. I can't take much more !! Sore throat, Blocked nose, Sneezing etc. I haven't suffered from Hayfever before. Can you suddenly get Hayfever ? Can someone please explain !

You could have just developed hayfever. Like any allergy, simply one day you become sensitised to the allergen. Something has to occur to trigger the allergy but the identity of the trigger is probably unique to each individual and unlikely to be determinable.

Go see your Doctor, they will look at your symptoms and assess the condition. I doubt it's flu, you'd be knocked off your feet if it was. Could just be a lingering cold though. Either way if it's lasted this long it's worth having checked out.

Start a new Retro Doctor Thread where we could recommend our favourite leeches and trepanning drills :)

Old school CNC heaven...

Although I don't recommend drilling your head for man flu.

Attachments

• drill.jpg
    drill.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 1,258
Sods law, my first week off in work for 10 months and I chucked up on Sunday afternoon, about 5 hours after finishing a triathlon!

Still feel week today so prob no riding till the end of this week when i was hoping to put down so proper miles and get to know my new forks :cry:

Back