Orange Vit T2 Project

Looks absolutely fantastic mate, bet you can't wait to ride it. Beautiful cable routing at the head tube too.

Puts my muddy one due to this weeks and mornings ride totally to shame (apologies for vanity of posting mine in your thread but makes yours look even better for the contrast!)

Attachments

• Muddy Vit T2.JPG
    Muddy Vit T2.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 2,256
  • Muddy Vit T.JPG
    Muddy Vit T.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 2,256
:LOL:
Looks great covered in mud, as it should be :!:

I'm looking forward to giving it a damn good thrashing in the next few days.

I don't suppose you could do me a wee favour could you Ed? I need to know the dimensions of the downtube sticker for Gil, but I stupidly seem to have thrown out the piece of paper I wrote them on before I removed them :roll:
If you could tell me what size that decal is (if you have easy access to your bike) it'd be much appreciated.

:D

Just off out now mate but will do it on my return - I take it you are after length of decal and height

Ok, measurements with my trusty plastic ruler are as follows:

Downtube word 'Orange' is 10 inches long by 0.75 inches high. There is alos the fluro orange Orange at the start - that is NOT included in the 10 inch length (missus).

Let me know if you need dimensions of any of the other decals

Niiiice. can you take a side picture and show it to us? (Like the ones Zero takes)

The close-ups don't seem to capture the cool since the angles aren't really discernable.

Thanks for helping me out Ed, and thanks for the comments folks :)

I'll take some better, side-on pics once the decals are on.

:cool:

Right. Pics!

RIMG0231.jpg

RIMG0238.jpg

RIMG0239.jpg

RIMG0249.jpg

RIMG0230.jpg

Latest posts

Back