WTD Colnago Steel Precisia Fork

Gregorio

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
Hello,

looking for a replacement-ideally chromed straight (1'' of course) but would take the newer painted ones too... '84 Master X Light mangled in transit through airport and needing to replace read stays too ;( ah!

Cheers!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Flash Presica

I have 4 pairs of these
1 Chrome £90
2 Black Art Decor £65
1 Yellow Art Decor £65

But they are Presica 1 inch threaded as far as i'm aware the Flash was Carbon and very much later although i'm no expert.

Re: Flash Presica

thecynic said:
I have 4 pairs of these
1 Chrome £90
2 Black Art Decor £65
1 Yellow Art Decor £65

But they are Presica 1 inch threaded as far as i'm aware the Flash was Carbon and very much later although i'm no expert.

Hello, don't know if you got my PM-would love to see pics of the black art decor and chrome forks. Cheers!

Fork

Yes, I'll get photos when I can. The old digi camera battery is knackered and I'm waiting for one coming. Next camera I get will take AA's !

Ah ok-look forward to seeing them. AA's are the way forward I think-much cheaper and much handier in emergencies!
Cheers

Back