MM Retro Meet, Social, Race and Stand - Who Is Coming !!

if i'm thinking right, the ti post for the Fat?
if for any chance your selling the blue ringle, then i pledge first dibs!
just plain greedy to have two ;)
thinking out aloud really
cheers al

Nah its for the Trimble - I'll have its current 26.8 Syncros titanium seatpost going for sale shortly once it arrives.

The Fat Ti is running a blue Cooks Bros seatpost now... Ringle in blue still on the Yo...

Badge Fad - We Continue...

Another prototyping session in the attic in preparation for (SS)MM...

Here's the deal: anyone/everyone from Retrobike coming to support/indulge Team Retrobike over the race weekend is entitled to a free badge of their choice - just ping me a specification or image.

All other badges will be sold for £1 each to average joe's to raise funds for our charity of choice.

All except the Onza White badge, which will of course be sold for at least £107... ;)

Neil

Attachments

• MM Badges 1.jpg
    MM Badges 1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 3,050
  • Badge Factory.jpg
    Badge Factory.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 3,050
i'm hoping to be there on the friday and the saturday morning as i have a wedding to attend saturday night.
no intention of riding, just helping out on the stand ;)
i'll be bringing the gt xizang if gil comes good with the new decals over the next week or so.
it is complete now and demands a first public outing.

Definately gonna be there but most probably not until Saturday morning.

And I've been demoted to Assistant Commissaire, so if you want that win you will need to bribe the Chief Comm, Ashley too. So that's twice as much beer!

And if anyone from British Cycling or the Union Cycliste Internationale is reading this.... it's a JOKE!

Red Carpet

So I need a head count for the Friday Retrobike VIP BBQ...

Gaf16
Al Ti Fat
Gus and Mrs Gus
John
Gump
plus two other experts (?)
Russ
Heathy
Simod
eedwards
Hilts
Tony Mad Cow
Me and other half
Jezza

Any more coming on Friday night please indicate here...

Neil

Friday night knee's up!

Neil,

Shall be me and 2 team mates (if that is OK).

Really looking forward to this - the meet that is not the bloody racing.........why did i agree to do this again :roll:

Cheers
Si.

Back