Is this BMX mid or NU school?

trxrincon":1c4etmoq said:
Cossiemark-A friend of mine has it. Go on to ebay there is two listed on there a chrome one @ 99p and a blue one @ £50, hope this helps.
well if you want to buy it and sell it to make a quick buck give me 1st refusal please.
cheers mark

Thanks for the help B, only saw it in pics on a phone but the chrome looks good, it has had the bars and forks painted white, so i'd be striping the paint off them, its all there bar the wheels and chain, if I did get it I would probs put some tuff 2's on it.

cossiemark":3tgb4ja1 said:
trxrincon":3tgb4ja1 said:
Cossiemark-A friend of mine has it. Go on to ebay there is two listed on there a chrome one @ 99p and a blue one @ £50, hope this helps.
well if you want to buy it and sell it to make a quick buck give me 1st refusal please.
cheers mark
Yeah no problem, where bouts are you. I live near Newcastle upon tyne.

trxrincon":2spvg7fr said:
cossiemark":2spvg7fr said:
trxrincon":2spvg7fr said:
cheers mark
Yeah no problem, where bouts are you. I live near Newcastle upon tyne.
newcastle-under-lyme m8 will pay p&p

Well Cossie- I might buy it for myself, just until I make my mind up weather to keep it or not. If I do decide to get shot of it i'll let you know.

This is the bike. I think its actually a 98? can anybody verify this for me? Getting it on Monday.

Attachments

• Performer.JPG
    Performer.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 251
look on the bottom braket - where the pedals go - see if it has a 8 0r 7 in the first 4 numbers

some times hard to tell if pro perfromer or a performer ;)

Back