And today I did......

Sorry to hear of the rear axle woes Si, did that myself once on a tourer :shock: :LOL:
Weird how it bust in the centre not near the ends and again only the QR held it together :roll:

The way you ride I'm surprised more damage does not occur more often but then Thrunton is a wee bit extreme. The most crashes I've ever suffered on on ride were at Thrunton and during daylight, not in the dark like you favour :LOL:

Went for a run and bought a new chain and fixed sprocket for the commuter. Goin hardcore on its ass :twisted:

Wrote a list of bits I still need for my current build; felt daunted. Made my current employer £8750 of which I will see 0 as I am leaving next week for pastures new. Went to the pub for Tapas Wednesday (a bunch of old boys bringing finger food to the pub for all to enjoy) felt better. Finally advertised Neighbour's Cindercone that I'd been promising to do since before Christmas.

Worked out the spoke length for some new wheels ; 271mm for the front and 268mm for the rear . Tempted to go for 270mm for both ( unless I find out 270mm doesn't exist tomorrow :LOL: )

perry":ytefu5vf said:
Worked out the spoke length for some new wheels ; 271mm for the front and 268mm for the rear . Tempted to go for 270mm for both ( unless I find out 270mm doesn't exist tomorrow :LOL: )

perry edinburgh bike has spokes in their sale

Went to Bike Station today,
Had a rummage, bought nowt :eek:
Did eye up the Scott Endorphine thats hanging up again though :roll:

Gc

enid_puceflange":2e6559ur said:
Went to Bike Station today,
Had a rummage, bought nowt :eek:
Did eye up the Scott Endorphine thats hanging up again though :roll:

Gc

how much they wanting for it ? :D

i chased up a guy on ebay about the girvin forks i bought from him a week monday ago :evil:

apart from that ave been working all day :D :D :D

Back