RAFbikes feedback

Gutted that you felt it nessessary to write that mate. Just to put things in perspective the parts need were a rigid fork, a headset, a handlebar and a seatpost for £40 including delivery.

I had all these bits and as it was christmas thought I'd forget the budget and offered a cannondale rigid fork, a brand new (in the box) stronglight headset, a very clean club roost riser bar, and an old seatpost.
It turned out that seatpost was 0.4mm smaller than I thought so I asked another member who I was in the middle of a deal with if he had one he could send, he said he did. As Ed wanted to build this over christmas and there were only a couple of days to go I paid for a next day courier.

Unfortunately due to the weather apparently the courier didn't deliver until after christmas and the other retro biker had the wrong size too.

I received a message on the 14th from Ed and have since been trying to source a post from a friend.

Haven't intentionally caused this stress I've just been very busy, gutted he's left this as initially I was doing my good deed for the day!

Staf.

I was just being honest Staf. That's what the feedback is for.

I would happily purchase from you again but just felt this particular transaction hadn't gone smoothly and I have been very patient.

Regards

Ed

Received chainrings the day after he messaged me to say they had been sent, bargain price too, very happy :D
Thanks mate, hope to do business again ;)

Super staf to the rescue.!!! Part 2......

After the stem problem i had,staf came in and saved the day...

And now for the 2nd time.....only with supplying me with a mint Ringle moby,even though i was waiting for funds to clear over the xmas period the post arrived before xmas :D

Have NO doubts about this guy

100% Trustworthy

Thanks Again

Back