IOW Randonnee - 2nd May 2010

TheGreenRabbit

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Several Retrobikers have done this event in the last few years,
http://www.cycleisland.co.uk/ Now is the time to get it together,

I propose getting the ferry from lymington between 9-10 am, and aiming for the 100K route. If there is interest in the 50K Route we could have a second party starting in portsmouth and all meeting up for lunch ?

Predominatly a road ride, it is done on all sorts of bikes and a few BSO as well, so dont let that stop you.

This is the First South East Road Ride of the Year ! may be even the first Retrobike Road Ride.

Loads of people and a real chance to fly the retrobike flag.

TheGreenRabbit":2s0ab0dv said:
This is the First South East Road Ride of the Year ! may be even the first Retrobike Road Ride.

Ahem, a certain little new years day jaunt?

could be up for this, i am free that day but it depends on the legs!! :D

think the IOW needs it's own sectioned area though!! is it east or west? it's right below southampton which is the bumcrack of our 2 areas!! :LOL:

jonnyboy666":2syi0yf4 said:
could be up for this, i am free that day but it depends on the legs!! :D

think the IOW needs it's own sectioned area though!! is it east or west? it's right below southampton which is the bumcrack of our 2 areas!! :LOL:

You should work for the tourist board Jonny......Visit the IOW, the bum-crack of the South :LOL:

I think the solet is more of the bum crack, the IOW is mor eof somthign hanging out of the bum crack, Where is the application form for the job with the Tourist Board?

(NOTE - said tongue in cheek, I quite like the place)

Back