And today I did......

Today I fannied about on the car again. Tonight I kick Toons' ass around Thrunton in the fog :twisted:

I'm definitely up for a burl roond the local woods provided the last of the ice is gone, I'll check soon, loads more stuff than ZZ saw ;)

Plus dang impulse ebay buys, yet another frame is winging its way to me :roll:

No idea what it is other than retro, possibly a wee bit too small, 19" C-T ST but 23" C-C TT, yellow, NOS ,no badges, hoping its chromolly :? Will post pics when it shows up.

Thrunton was completely un rideable. Despite a week long thaw there was still 7-8 inches of crusty snow. Managed to go over the bars and land in the only bit of exposed mud in the whole place though which meant I had to stand outside the pub afterwards :roll:

I now need to hastily rebuild the back wheel on the Cotic before Rosedale on Saturday.

Somehow yes. Just taken it out of the bike and the axle fell in two. Only the QR was holding it together. I noticed after the off that the wheel was flailing about all over the place but as we were heading back to the cars I didn't bother looking at it.
Oh well.

It's a Sun Ringle hub and about two years old.
I think it's the first bike part I've broken in Thrunton. In the last year though I've cracked my right wrist, broken a rib and chipped my right elbow up there :LOL:

I still love it. Had avery very close brush with a tree tonight. How I missed it I will never know. It would have really hurt if I had hit it that's for sure. I'm sure it wasn't there last time too.

Back