And today I did......

big.eck":il2sej6v said:
kaiser":il2sej6v said:
Tensioned and true'd the rear wheel for the 29er, disc and tyre on and its lookin awesome :D , noo for the front.

pic's ? or it never happened :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ye'll need to wait :D

Went out on the road bike for a wee hilly route :eek: definitely lost a wee bit of edge but no too bad. Fixed is needing a service but should be commuting again this weekend :)

clockworkgazz":tc76ihic said:
looking at buying a commuter bike....

you just sold the ideal vehicle :roll: what are you working these days anyroads?

Happier with a hybrid I think :roll:

Up in glasgow working so will not be on the road commuting for a month or so yet but fancy one of these nexus hub thangs, and might still do the arran road route if it is still an option, indeed up for a trip to arran again on a fat tyre as it is pretty handy really.

well done on getting out, my knee is still tender but will try a run out tonight just to see how I get on.

Gazz - perfect excuse for a 29'er - just order a pair of slicks and a nexus hub gear for commuting duties.

I saw a nice "urban" diamondback in my LBS not 29 but looked great with the hub gears.

got my eye on a scott sub (second hand-cheapskate that I am) but alas it might be to big for me.I am going to get a shot on ZZ and Kaisers 29'ers before making my mind up that I need a new bike :roll:

I was going to suggest a pilgrimage to velo's secret stash as I have a bike to pick up in edinburgh :oops:

Ooooh, wotcha picking up?

I suggest pilgrimage to velo's secret stash AND burl up the Loanhead woods.

Back