1994 Breezer Lightning Pro

gil_m

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
1994 Breezer Lightning Pro, 18", Ritchey Logic Super Tubing, Metallic Red, 22.5" top tube, 1" threaded forks, a very unique retro frame, totally Original with full Suntour XC Greaseguard groupset, Hite rite saddle adjuster and Panaracer Smoke tyres, the whole bike is in excellent condition, only ride very rarely, however it does have a brake lever scratch on the top tube and other little marks here and there but these can be expected from a 11 year old bike. To include Bonty/Titec Ti bars with original Grab On grips and Flite saddle, no pedals

Pictures available, looking for £375 inc UK delivery

Attachments

• IMAG0049a.jpg
    IMAG0049a.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 3,378
That is stunning. Hope the new owner realises what they just bought. Seems like a bargain as well.

Bloody hell that was cheap Gil! How did I miss this one? Oh yeah, I remember, my internet was down for about 4 months while bulldog bolloxed around taking my money but not giving me any connection...

That is really nice - the colour is very similar to my trusty 1994 Fire Mountain, and the same lovely "slim steel" look of course.

Only my Fire Mountain has an awful lot of rusty bits on the rear triangle and a worn out drivetrain :-(

wow at that photo. I have finally signed up to here after finding that in a search heh.

I'm not sure that its a 1994. I believe the Lightning Pro was only sold in 1992, all other years were only the Shimano equipped Lightning. It has the wrong saddle as well, they came with a Ritchey one, rest looks correct even down to the Panaracer Smoke on the front for some stupid reason and XT pedals instead of XC Pro even though the rest of the groupset was Suntour!

Reason I know this is that I own a 92 Lightning Pro :D

I bought it in mid 94 however from ATB Sales (long time Marin importer), they bought Breezers into the UK in 1992 (the only year) and it was their trade demonstrater. It had a Dart on the front though, also mine was 21 speed whereas Firstflightbikes list it as 24 speed XC Pro

I will post some picture elsewhere in the forum over the weekend and also scan in my perfect 92 broucher :)

BoyBurning":1l9kh9pd said:
for about 4 months while bulldog bolloxed around taking my money but not giving me any connection...
BULLDDOG more like BULLSH*T iwas with them for a year. it was :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I HATE THEM :evil: :evil:
At least they didn't get the last payment. :D :D
Oh and What great looking bike :D

Back