Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Andrewls King Kahuna

• Slims Yeti

• FatF*ckinChances Fat

• Total voters
Ha ha ... Jez is to be hung on the cool wall as UNCOOL !!!! Ha ha...

Mate... Some of these old beutys are so aesthetically pleasing they just couldn't be ridden otherwise ten years from now they'll all be turned into Coke cans, Pins for broken legs or rusty nails ( for all you Reynolds chromo framed riders !! :LOL: )

I say keep your best toys for looking at and showing off on the seafront on a hot sunny day, and then have one of the same perhaps for a right good F**king hiding !! My latest Klein wont be seeing much mud and I certainly dont want any rocks bouncing up on my downtube !!! Ill just have to make do with my Raleigh Mustang for that sort of shit !!!!

:D

Woah there boyburning, I wasn't having a go at you or your bike, but was joining in the general debate and actually advocating a totally open BOTM policy regardless of build age/price/NOSness etc - as I said everyone has the right to submit. Fair enough I did point out that most bikes that win tend to be fairly period but that's probably because this site is dedicated to retro/period bikes and BOTM tends to draw in the geeky saddo in us all looking for that dream bike/parts that we always wanted BITD rather than a parts that we can buy today. Great thing with all these bikes is that they are our babies and we tend to be very passionate about them, so hell be angry!

Jez - Yes, and join the gang, the queue ends waaaayyyy back there.

Right, voting ends in twelve hours, any chance of a late surge for any of Slims challengers ????

Re the discussion above - BOTM is that it is based on peoples preferences, not a set of agreed criteria. This is not a concourse competition, it's about people sharing their bikes with the rest of the forum and having a bit of a fun by getting peoples votes. It was not intended to be a bragging contest on who has the best NOS parts or a bike that has remained untouched for 20 years.

I think we all agree that we have some bikes we treat a little better than others but that should not mean the daily rides have any less chance of winning, if you have a ride that tugs the heart strings of the rest of the forum you may well beat a far more superior machine........that's the beauty of it..

thanks for all the votes guys ;)

got a bit hairy towards the middle :D , never thought this would win it for me

a good end to a rather bad month

slim

Back