And today I did......

Out for first run of the year. on the road out through the West Mainland. Overcast, 15 knot southerly (which compared favourably with the 40 knot southerly at the same time yesterday), 26 miles at 15 mph average fuelled by a single banana. Cold but content. All snow now gone.

Too cheap to use a jet-wash on my bikes. Hose and Muc-Off all the way.

Out for 2.5 hours on the 29'er today. No big revelations, I'm not that smart of a rider, but I think it does maintain momentum a little bit better - definitely noticeable on a couple of road stretches I did, where I came over all Tour de Falkirk for a few hundred yards.

Thaw seems to be under way, plenty of mud and oomsk, still some hardcore ice hanging about though, and not all of it the slushy kind either. Only one low speed off due to the ice, got off the beaten trail up Callendar Park and found a couple of nice little bits through the trees - no tyre tracks either... Let's offroad!

well the wife just had an op a couple of days ago so i've mainly been running about doing her dutys :LOL: had to go to work today tho and try make up some lost time :D

havent even looked at the cave this weekend :oops: got some nice bits through the post tho :D

Found an inch die in the shop today , which could be useful for old threaded forks . No BB shell facing tool though :( I might mention it's good practice to face before chasing ( for which we have the tool ) in the chance we could get some from another shop .

Today I made my workshop look like a Milanese Autodelta Race team scene from
circa 1969. I now have my friends Alfa Giulia Sprint GT in the bay behind my own GTA Replica for a pre-season rebuild. They look awesome side by side up in the air in bits. Then a huge box full of kinky parts arrived for my car which were all oo'd and arrr'd over (the attatched bill had the opposite effect) before being bolted into place. I then went home a fitted the refurbed Revolutions to the Fat Ti. All in all a good day :D

Tensioned and true'd the rear wheel for the 29er, disc and tyre on and its lookin awesome :D , noo for the front.

Back