And today I did......

zigzag":2jr11gy7 said:
kaiser":2jr11gy7 said:
I'm also about to do something stupid......
bin_15x54.gif

or was it actually...
buyitnoooooo.gif

:D :D , no alas it was that I have now registered for Ironman UK and its only 7 months away :eek: but I do like that Nooooo

Yeah youve got a job'an'half there mines isnt as bad (I hope) what you might not be able to see is that the engine is out of car. And your right early MK2 Gti 16v 1987, I did have a full Ford 'X' Pack kit for a Capri MK2/3 but I sold it on. Whats the spec of your car 2 Ltr S ?????

Those pics were taken a few years ago, had to fit new wings, sills, drivers door and a ton of other welding, it's a 78 3.0S

All done now, though it's off the road for the winter, fitting stainless steel Janspeeds and a set of 7x13 black/polished RS fourspokes, used as a normal car in the summer so you will probably see it at a meet ;)

capribraesfront.jpg

Been running around in a 94 MK3 GT spec Polo the last year which is a great wee thing and it's got me into FWD VW's, may naturaly progress to a MK2 Golf eventually :cool:

jimihendrix":26aydy0c said:
Those pics were taken a few years ago, had to fit new wings, sills, drivers door and a ton of other welding, it's a 78 3.0S

All done now, though it's off the road for the winter, fitting stainless steel Janspeeds and a set of 7x13 black/polished RS fourspokes, used as a normal car in the summer so you will probably see it at a meet ;)

capribraesfront.jpg

Been running around in a 94 MK3 GT spec Polo the last year which is a great wee thing and it's got me into FWD VW's, may naturaly progress to a MK2 Golf eventually :cool:

Picture taking whilst dogging at the carpark in the sky :LOL:

You can just make out the bum print on the passenger window :LOL:

Been out for a hour & 1/2 on and off road, what a lovely spring day and the ground is starting to ooze :twisted:
Bikes washed and now the kettles on.

Happy Rob

Latest posts

Back