Yes!!! The beast was very cool

Attachments

• beastgdtb.jpg
    beastgdtb.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 663
  • 2351007412_197f3263ab.jpg
    2351007412_197f3263ab.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 663
And one of the most beautifull, the scott endorphin. There are lots of nice E stays the dual response of dbr ...

Attachments

• ScottEndorphinRacing.jpg
    ScottEndorphinRacing.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 660
  • DBRDualResponse2.jpg
    DBRDualResponse2.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 660
Sorry guys, but all the FS-ers with e-stays don't look very cool to me... first things that popped to mind where those late 80's early 90's frames and these where and still are COOL.

Nishiki alien ACX is still the #1 for this topic to me...

Does a one site e-stay also count ? Than it would be the RM Suzi Q. Still an amazing frame IMO

...anyhow COOL it is.. :cool:

I missed an evolution with full dx on ebay uk when I was North.

Between this and the saracen of the month e-stays my Haro extreme may be built back up this weekend!

:cool: for me

If we are talking the late 80s early 90s rigid/hardtail frames then yes I think they are cool even though for my legs they are flawed in design and rub badly on my calves.

I'd like to have an e stay frame in my collection of bike stuff one day but that will be a while off - and that may make them uncool too...

Those Tamarac's are beautiful :cool:

Their design without the extra bracing in the main triangle makes for a very neat and elegant frame, how can these be uncool!!

back in the day the only e stay bikes i knew about were alpinesatrs, the only one i liked was specifically the al-mega, the one pictured by john on the 1st page, god i wanted one of those, wasn't just the e-stay thing though, loved the paint aswel. oh i do remember seeing the nishiki bikes but only in a mag.

never got one though. :(

----
EDIT just had another look on the front page, that's a cro-mega, was a passing look, though it was the al-mega :oops:
-----

since then i never saw any till i joined retrobike. since then i have seen loads i like,

alpinestars
funk
tamarac
warrior brave
nishiki

i will get one at some point when i have bought all the oranges from everyone!! :LOL:

back to the point though, cool :cool:

Back