Nukeproof

urrgghh, that's horrible. Every time you click the mouse a cocroach appears and when you click on them again they disappear.

i wonder if they'll be cool components or not. I imagine they'll be freeride-tough generic looking components a la Sun-Ringle. But maybe I'll be proved wrong?

i think the joke there is that cockroaches are actually immune to radiation "nukeproof"

found at ground zero in hiroshima :shock:

SLIM":3rol2s80 said:
i think the joke there is that cockroaches are actually immune to radiation "nukeproof"

found at ground zero in hiroshima :shock:

yeah I know. The most radiation resistant creatures on earth.

But I don't want to create/ squash them with my mouse. :)

Watch out for exploding freehub mechanism on the carbon units. I've been witness to two separate instances of catastrophic failure. :shock: First the original and then on the replacement warranty hub.

The flange on my skinny carbon version cracked and seperated.
I went looking for a replacment and found another chap that claimed to have had it happen to him twice.
This is the skinny carbon version and happened on the rear hub.
Still have the front one working no problem.

aheadsets

nukeproof1.jpg

bar ends

uu_nuke_proof_detail.jpg

and have a look here ➡️
http://www.mtbr.com/interbike/booths/nukeproof/

Wow....!! Interesting, didn't realise they made so much stuff...thanks for the info fellas....anyone have any parts for sale?

Loved mine...went with my Kona when I sold it on the bay a few years back...think I prefered the old sticker to the newer ones though

Rich

Attachments

• Jun18004a.JPG
    Jun18004a.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 1,417
Back