Show us your cars

Can't remember if I've posted it here before, but here's a link to some pictures of my retro car.

It's not fast, but it was the greatest step forward in car design ever. Whatever modern car you drive now will owe something to it.

grahame":3g3fwmpc said:
Can't remember if I've posted it here before, but here's a link to some pictures of my retro car.

It's not fast, but it was the greatest step forward in car design ever. Whatever modern car you drive now will owe something to it.

Would people please warn me of any picture posts of......

DS, SM, 105 series Alfas, Karmann Ghias, P1800s, early Mustang, 60's 911/912, Lancia Intagralie, Audi Quattro, Fiat spyder, Renault 4cv, type 34 ghia....... My missus looks on here and we have enough old tin to care for!

She bought the Alfa spider whilst out buying milk!! :shock:

I love your DS by the way. :cool:

Chris":39i9o0e8 said:
Here is a pic of My 110.

Done quite a bit to it since owning it and have lots more plans yet ;)

The roof was a nightmare to paint, and I nearly gave up several times.

IMG_1944-1.jpg

That's a great roof-job:D

I think it'd really suit my 110Td5 CSW :D :D

grahame":usjh38e8 said:

Now that is retro.

And as you say, mucho innovative.

RichT":2gyy0qvh said:
Chris":2gyy0qvh said:
Here is a pic of My 110.

Done quite a bit to it since owning it and have lots more plans yet ;)

The roof was a nightmare to paint, and I nearly gave up several times.

That's a great roof-job:D

I think it'd really suit my 110Td5 CSW :D :D

Click on pics to open/enlarge

Theres a lovely little Series 1 up in Halifax that's got the Union flag on its bonnet, & that looks lovely

Mindst you, our XKR would look vary 'Austin Powers-ish' if we had that painted the same way, & SWMBO looks nothing like Felicity Shagwell :D

Ah the DS. Great car if you have someone doing the maintainance for you. Frickin nightmare to work on, mine drove me nuts in the end and sold it to some tarquin type city dude in Notting Hill. Spent the money on a 67 Fastback Mustang which turned out to be the most dissapointing thing I have ever owned- crap handling, crap brakes, rubbish build quality and an interior made out of the sweepings off the Wurlitzer factory floor. :roll:

Back