How nice is our Forum

At least no one picks you up when you spell something wrong or make a typo either.
I know how to spell, and speak properly, I just can;t always be arsed :D

Thankfully there are other forums that cater to mindless abuse and hassle to suit :roll:

Yes and me. Im rubbish at typing.

Its all very fuzzy and fluffy at the moment. I miss a good old heated debate though - such as the Gripshift one we had.

Actually recently there was that issue about period parts on retro build debate that got quite shirty. :x :x :x

More arguments please! Keeps things balanced.

I must admit everyone on here is rather caring and helpful. Much better than STW where you kinda get shouted at or ripped just cos people are bored...

no you dont Jez, stw is great. How can you say that??

You don;t even ride goddamit. You are just like them ;)
And you have a toad that has not even been photod yet, whats that all about??

jeeez.

Can't even argue the Kona toss with you anymore now you sold the Hei Hei :?

Hah haha

I know. 1 Kona owner now. How depressing.

Toad is going to get done. Just need to paint it. :)

You should come round for a beer and to see the state of the house - then you can see why the toad isnt getting built. Its been Nuked. :oops:

I like it here too, gets me away from real life family drama (bit like cleaner close round ere :roll: ) always found people very friendly and more than happy to help you out wherever possible

kinda like a real family ;)

oh yeah

bring on the cool wall again :)

Hey no one said that there was anything wrong with this site or the people on it. My comment on Ape's post was "Its like standing next to a straight man"
A straight man is the guy in a double act that feeds lines or sets up the funny man.....Holey **** look at Retroguys avitar......Um my 14 year old daughter often looks over my shoulder at what I am doing on this site.
Jiggly bums are funny.

Back