iPhone 3g 8gb

rojo

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Hi there I will be selling my iPhone next month, it was the wives I have used it for 2 months to see if I like iPhones . And I have a upgrade in febuary, so I will be getting a new iPhone then, it's brill for getting on here lol.

So just seing if there is any interest in a iPhone 3g 8gb it's on used condition on the back etc the normal light scratches. The front looks fine, I can take some pic's of anyone is interested . Would want £260 posted for it via specail delivery.

May sell now as i want to get a bike to ride with now!!

Ok cool will take some pic's for you today. Anything else you need to know??

rojo":192yxl8c said:

Yeah sure, do you have all the connectivity kit for it? Cables/Dock etc.? I'd prob install new OS on it, but is it locked to a network?

Could you mail photos to kingroonbikeco@hotmail.com?

Cheers mate :cool:

kingroon":9mya3gc1 said:
rojo":9mya3gc1 said:

Yeah sure, do you have all the connectivity kit for it? Cables/Dock etc.? I'd prob install new OS on it, but is it locked to a network?

Could you mail photos to kingroonbikeco@hotmail.com?

Cheers mate :cool:

It is on a o2 contract as it was the mrs old phone but got a upgrade on it, so i have used it untill my contract is due for upgrade which is next month.

I have the phone, cable/plug and the box and manual stuff.

rojo":31rwyzse said:
It is on a o2 contract as it was the mrs old phone but got a upgrade on it, so i have used it untill my contract is due for upgrade which is next month.

I have the phone, cable/plug and the box and manual stuff.

Sweet, I'll look into how the unlocking business works. Look forward to the photos :cool:

Back