Fixed bike for sale

flash

Retrobike Rider
I'm thinking of selling this. My first fixed. 22", either frame and forks or whole bike but with drops and different saddle, stem, chainset, post, pedals, etc. Complete with basic stuff £90. More built up with very nice bits.

No idea what the frame is. 531C and it rides really nice, will happily cope with all day rides, pub bike or as a cheap way of finding out whether fixed is all it's cracked up to be (it is), so either ride as is or strip, remove all the clutter, powder coat and add bling.
Collection from Bristol only, or I can deliver up to 80 miles radius for petrol money.

Nelson1-1.jpg

you might be underselling (but I don't know)- put it on www.lfgss.com as well and offer it to a wider market of people interested specifically in fixed / ss?

I've PMed, but to clarify. I can sell the bike but with different parts (with drops and different seat post, saddle, stem, bars, chainset, pedals, front wheel, brake, etc for £90, but it will cost more as is, which includes Brooks saddle, Campag seat post, SR Royal chainset (Campag copy) Campag pedals, the front wheel in the pic died, so different front wheel and newer tyres.
The price for this depends on the final spec, as I have other nice stuff which can be fitted.

Is this still available? I may be interested in the £90 ensemble, but have no way of getting it from Bristol.......postage not an option?

cheers,Pat

Back