April 1993 Zaskar LE

I think I have Bologna lites from different years that vary between 395 and 405mm axle to crown....not that one centimeter is ton of difference. What is the axle to crown on your fork? Remember also that back in the day (1993-4) GT was selling all their mid to high level bikes with "Rock Shock option forks". I know the Bologna Lites they were spec'ing back then would have been sized similar to the Rock Shox options forks they were offering on each model.

gm1230126":2tuxvi0x said:
I think I have Bologna lites from different years that vary between 395 and 405mm axle to crown....not that one centimeter is ton of difference. What is the axle to crown on your fork? Remember also that back in the day (1993-4) GT was selling all their mid to high level bikes with "Rock Shock option forks". I know the Bologna Lites they were spec'ing back then would have been sized similar to the Rock Shox options forks they were offering on each model.

mine was specced with MAG 21 but would love a set of bolognas on it.

what do you mean fecks the handling
got short forks on mine (avtar) and its a missile thru singletrack
planted ,flickable just a joy

depends what your riding i suppose (terrain wise)

mike

bit of an update...

something is coming in the post soon, for £23.

Attachments

• Zaskar update.jpg
    Zaskar update.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 2,068
I don't think the Azonic stem fits with the rest of the period-correct bits. I think a Control Tech or Kore stem would look best. :cool:

Back