* Dunkeld * Macretro Official Ride* Sat 30th Jan 2010

Kaiser, wheels would be nice but as I'm not in charge of the transport I can wait longer. This icy weathers banjaxing much of my cycling plans.

velomaniac":2upbx5de said:
Kaiser, wheels would be nice but as I'm not in charge of the transport I can wait longer. This icy weathers banjaxing much of my cycling plans.

No probs, let us know. I may bring them anyway and you can have a google.

kaiser":3u4z37lt said:
You after anything TK?

I need a nice black seatclamp QR for the road bike - mavic would be nice to go with the wheel QR's, I haven't found any online.

The Ken":1xvdqoq4 said:
kaiser":1xvdqoq4 said:
You after anything TK?

I need a nice black seatclamp QR for the road bike - mavic would be nice to go with the wheel QR's, I haven't found any online.

A QR for a road bike? Heathen, it must be a campag bolt or nothing.

DaveDH is down for Dunkeld as well, its in his diary and I keep reminding him. Your unlikely to get a reply from him though, major slacker that he is. :roll:

kaiser":3j15kntm said:
A QR for a road bike? Heathen, it must be a campag bolt or nothing.

This bike is all Shimano with Mavic wheels and QR's - nothing retro or sacred on this one bar the frame and forks. Never thought of a bolt though, might be neater - do they do them in black?

velomaniac":vps86uwq said:
DaveDH is down for Dunkeld as well, its in his diary and I keep reminding him. Your unlikely to get a reply from him though, major slacker that he is. :roll:

Correct, will be there but can't be arsed to post in this thr... bugger...

Back