just been called a peado on that pink bike

oldschool

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
some little wanker of a chav wanted to swap some wheels with me for a frame .it went on for ages so i said to him do you want to swap or not this is what he sent back......nar mat dnt lik lk ov it swap ur brodie tou kk haha .....so i put back stop pissin about and learn how to spell.. he put back 35 and still rideing you sad peado knob ... FUKIN HELL I WISHED HE LIVED BY ME id smash him and his old man just for good measure :evil: :evil: :x

Tell a mod , I'm pretty sure you can't use that kind of stuff even in a pm , just because the place is full of spotty oiks doesn't mean they can do as they like , they will still have forum use guidelines .

Seems someone forgot to tell me cycling has an age limit :?

I hate cocks like that :evil: no idea what his txt speak is saying either, combination of txt abbreviations and bad spelling makes for an illegible sentance!

it was on the for sale forum the little bastard contacted me im fuming it least ill get tea and sympathy off mymates on here :cry: :LOL:

get him booted off. Manners make man. And they are dyeing out round here :(

Even though im from Suffolk and could be classed as a "country bumpkin" at least i dont hand out abuse and illegable grammer. :roll: :roll: :roll: The kids of today what a waste some of them are.

Name and shame to john

I've been called similar on there too :evil:

Couldn't be bothered reporting it as when they do the 'POD/VOD's' there always seems to be juvenile comments made and you never see a Mod commenting on it :(

BRING BACK NATIONAL SERVICE AND DRUM THESE OIKS INTO SHAPE :twisted:

Attachments

• Drill Sergeant.jpg
    Drill Sergeant.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 1,205
Back