1996 Kona Hot

haggis":3fpe4pok said:
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39780&highlight=hot+updated

Not got any pics of the P2's unfortunately Pat. I'm starting to miss my Hot now so i think i'll have to jump on the next one that comes along, particularly a Teesdale one with the ribbed downtube ;)

It was a nice build you had there, why did you sell it?
Would it be greedy of me to want a Teesdale Hot too? ;)

Only sold it to fund my Eriksen. Didn't want to as i had wanted one for a long time before i eventually got it but needs must

and no def not greedy to want a Teesdale as well

Here's a picture of Pauls' Hot with the matching P2 fork on it

Attachments

• M-barHot.jpg
    M-barHot.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 2,103
haggis":2dlzd219 said:
Here's a picture of Pauls' Hot with the matching P2 fork on it
m_barhot_890.jpg

Thanks for that, it looks mental, but in a good way! ;)
Did you have it built like that? Those bars look interesting, are they comfortable?
It's a shame you split the frame and forks, but if I wasn't using them either, I'd probably have done the same. :(

iveto1983":1dyahnbp said:
mousemat, did you build the frame up, any pics?

No pictures of yours built up I'm afraid, I was near to collecting all the parts I wanted and then got the opportunity to purchase a 1993 Teesdale built Hot so sold the one you have to fund that.

mousemat":224hvsur said:
No pictures of yours built up I'm afraid, I was near to collecting all the parts I wanted and then got the opportunity to purchase a 1993 Teesdale built Hot so sold the one you have to fund that.

Will you be posting a thread for your Hot when you get it back from the painters? :cool: I'd like to see it.

iveto1983":1ek2i64u said:
Will you be posting a thread for your Hot when you get it back from the painters? :cool: I'd like to see it.

Yes I will be posting a thread. I'll start it at the weekend when I box the frame up so it'll be some before pics to start.

You gotta get those forks fixed up! They look flippin' fantastic!

Mmmmm, once again I'm getting the wants for a Hot. Lucky sod!

mousemat":px45v8nc said:
iveto1983":px45v8nc said:

Yes I will be posting a thread. I'll start it at the weekend when I box the frame up so it'll be some before pics to start.

Cool, I look forward to following the build. :D

Geoff":px45v8nc said:
You gotta get those forks fixed up! They look flippin' fantastic!

Mmmmm, once again I'm getting the wants for a Hot. Lucky sod!

Cheers Fella! I've got brakes, a cassette and brake mounts for the rc31's coming this week, so she'll be rideable again soon, but I am going to get the Rock Shox fixed too. :cool:

She's fully built and rideable again. Rides so smoothly, my Dad probably prefers riding this to any of my other bikes.

web.jpg

I'm building some spare wheels up for her. I bought some M910 hubs from mousemat that I'm building up with some Sun rims to keep knobbly tires on.

web.jpg

web.jpg

Pat

Back