• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

velomaniac

MacRetro Rider
Over on the cool wall thumbies discussion The Ken said about those who think retrobikers are weird that maybe its because he is cool and they are not. He then suggested his coolness could be another cool wall discussion and so in a spirit of mischief here goes :LOL:

He is a MacRetro biker which means by default he is cool.
He is proud of his Dundee connection which is a minority veiwpoint within Scotland and thus for his exclusivity he must be cool.

I voted uncool for 3 reasons - If I am cool then why do I own a pair of ACDC Converse Allstars, If I voted for my self to be cool I would as a result be totally uncool

and 3
main.php

Cool for me. Beard,panache,burgeoning wasitline, workshop in a bag whats not to like :LOL:

I like reading his views on this site :D But i can't vote as English

tintin40":3063219d said:
I like reading his views on this site :D But i can't vote as English

Just change 'can't' to 'cannae' and kid oan ken.

apologies for jumping in on a macretro thread but i couldn't resist!! :LOL:

when i first met ken it was at mayhem, he was wearing the very clothing you see in the above picture he posted, for the shear braveness of wearing a kilt in england i shall vote him "cool" coz assuming he is a real scotsman (and i have no doubt he is) his jewels must have been cool on that day!! :LOL:

Genuinely enthusiastic and knowledgeable about something that is not classed as 'cool' by the poopulation in general? Check

Has avoided falling into the bottomless money pit aka 'For Sale' section? Check

Flies in the face of generally accepted RB logic by only riding one bike? Check

Cooooooool man!

Although have to say, poll lacks comedy 3rd option!

Back